Monday, November 23, 2009

Too Busy To Write

It has been a hectic few days here, so much going on I can't even remember what I have done. Anna and Jane came for an improtu dinner and then we tried to work on Jane's slides but couldn't get the machine to work. Then Jane helped me with Megan's baby aftghan. On Thursday we played shuffleboard, our team is in next to last place but I won two games and Bud won one. Those folks are avid shuffleboard players. On Friday I worked and then we went to the Ohio Club with the gang. Nice potluck and good entertainment. On Saturday I got up at 4 a.m. and took Anna to the bus shuttle so she could take the shuttle to Orlando. I crawled right back under the covers and then went golfing at Mira Mesa at nine. Finished golfing, headed to the Bacall Rec Center for the Ohio-Michigan Game. We stayed home on Saturday night and Jim and Jane came over and Jim Hester was here to show us how to covert Jane's slides to pictures. I worked on Jane's pics and my aftghan. Extremely long day.... Worked on Sunday, very busy and we finally got some rain on Sunday afternoon. By 6:30 we had our showers and were down for the night.

No comments: