Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It is already Saturday and I am trying to get caught up with this blog, I have been busy. We had a great time with Don and Twyla being here. On Wednesday night we took them to the square to see a show and it was wonderful, very entertaining and the price was right, free. Then we went to TooJays for dinner and Twyla ordered a new sandwich called the "Jaymongous". Let me tell you it was monstrous. That was the biggest sandwich I have ever seen and I left my camera at home. We laughed so hard, no one could possibly eat that much corn beef. So she broke it apart and they got enough meat for eight sandwiches. It was an excellent doggie bag.
We spent the day Thursday getting ready for the party. Things went well, way too much food but I think the guests had a good time. We all attended the Orange Blossom Opry Jam and it was quite good. One singer in particular was excellent. I know I enjoyed it.
They left Friday morning and I went to work. Friday night we crashed, company takes a toll on us, lots more than it used to. Are we getting old or what?
Today I golfed and would you believe I won again. Our team was two under. That is three weeks in a row. How exciting is that. We had lunch at Orange Blossom Gardens and just putzed around the rest of the day. Tomorrow is another work day...It has been a good week.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Uncle Bud!!!
Hope your winning streak lasts!