Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Glorious Monday and Tuesday

On Monday I worked, it was busy, slow, busy, slammmed and then slow again. Makes for a long day. After work I went golfing and did okay, got one par and we played at Hawk's Bay.
Tuesday morning I went to Digital Scrapbooking Club and they really liked my new pages. Bud worked at Pam's all day and I went grocery shopping and to the used bookstore called "All Booked Up". It is one of my favorite stores, they always have something I want to read.
In the evening we went to the Michigan Club and they had a speaker, a man who lives in the Villages, and he is the last survivor of the raising the flag at Iro Jima. He gave a good speech and had pictures. Of course we had to have an cream social and a raffle. I won $20. This is getting to be better than a part-time job.
Now I am going to bed, didn't sleep too well last night.

No comments: