Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Watching Hurricane Ida

On all of the news channels they are warning everyone about Hurricane Ida and what might happen here. They say strong winds and rain. Well, we woke up today to 70 degrees and the sun is shining. It is almost like being up north when they turn two inches of snow into a blizzard. I must admit you have to be careful but I hate it when they blow everything out of propotion.
On Monday I worked and then met Jane, Pam, and Sandy at Saddlebrook to play golf. I got one par and that was about it. The ranger came along and said we weren't playing fast enough and I don't like that. I don't like to feel so rushed.
Then Bud and Rod met us at Bob Evans for dinner. They were still busy, lots of people like their new dinners and they also like the price. Very, very good.
On the way home we stopped and got some groceries at Wal-Mart. I sure didn't feel like grocery shopping after a full day but I don't like to always have to do errands on my days off.
I think we will go look at golf carts today when Bud gets home from his therapy. He is dying to get a new one.

No comments: