Saturday, January 17, 2009

Computer Failure Causes Me to Be Way Behind

My motherboard on my computer quit working so it has been a few days since I have written. I have been so busy I can't even remember all the things we have done.
I worked and it has been extremely busy. Friday night we pre-bowled so we could attend a concert on Sunday night. I took Monday off because I went and signed up for my Social Security. Boy, do I feel old now....
Sunday night we went to see "Phil Dirt and the Dozers". It was an excellent evening and then we all went to Jane's and had Tarasumi and Cherry Cobbler. I have to say we do eat quite well here in the Villages.
Monday night we went and saw an impersonator of Tina Turner. Not the best show we have seen here, not terrible but not as good as usual.
Tuesday it rained all day, very unusual here but we need the rain.
Thursday we played shuffleboard, we only took 9 games out of 24. Not our best day. Friday I worked hard, way too many customers..Friday night we went to see "Grand Torino". It was a great movie, will make millions, but it does have lots of racial slurs in it. If I shut my eyes, I would swear my Dad was in the movie. I got sick in the middle of the movie so I didn't see the ending. But I will go to see it again.
Today we golfed at Hawk's Bay. It was a little chilly but after we got going it was fine. We tied for first place so we finally got some money.
When I got home I made two lemon meringue pies and then the Manco's came for dinner. It was an enjoyable evening with two great friends.
So it is almost 11 p.m. and I am going to hit the sack....

No comments: