Thursday, January 22, 2009

It Was Cold This Morning

It got down to 26 degrees last night, cold enough for what they call a hard freeze. But the sun was shining all day and when we went shuffleboarding, I wore my coat and I had to take it off, it warmed right up. I should have stayed home,me and Bud both lost all of our games but our team held us up and we got 13 games out of 24. We also had to forfeit three games because some people didn't show up. If you can't make it you should try to get a sub.
Then we went to Wally World, cooked dinner and I am working on my digital scrapbooking entries. I know I have certain pics, and do you think I can find them. One of these days, I will get organized....
Got to work tomorrow..

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wasn't Wally World in a Chevy Chase movie?! National Lampoon's something or other, I think?!