Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Night is Bunco Night

Worked today, not swamped but very, very steady. I got home and Bud and Dave were sitting on the porch drinking beer. I say, "What is wrong with this picture.?" I am out working my butt off and he is sitting here enjoying himself. Oh, well I guess he deserves it after all these years. My day will come someday...
Tonight, Jane, Pam and me went to Lake Miona and played Bunco. Top prize was $67. I was two games short of winning. My luck. It was the first time for Jane and she really enjoyed it...The place was full, lots of men tonight also. They were sure having a great time. One woman was screaming, and yelling. It was her first time ever and she had four buncos. She is from Pennsylvania and had never heard of Bunco before. Some lady asked her if she lived in a cave.
Jane picked me up and on the way home we were making plans of things to do. She wants us girls to go golfing on our own. Sounds good to me...

No comments: