Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

On Christmas Eve day we cleaned up the house then went golfing and when we got home we went to the pool and hot tub. In the evening we watched a very good old called "The First of May" with Mickey Rooney. It is a real tear jerker.
On Christmas Day Eva and Bill met us at Orange Blossom Country Club and we tried to play golf but by the third hole it started to rain. Wouldn't you know it, so we went to our house for our Christmas dinner and then the sun came out. So we ate and then went golfing at Silver Lake golf course. We had a real nice time, played best ball and didn't finish until it was dark out. Came back to our house, had our pumpkin pie and now I am trying to scan some pictures on Bud's printer and it is not working out. What we don't know about computers would fill a book!!!I have a great pic of Dakota I was going to put on this blog, but I guess that isn't going to happen tonight.
Got to work tomorrow and then we are going to Bill and Eva's for dinner. We had a real nice couple of days but I sure miss my family. Dakota calls me but I just want to be there and give the grandkids some Grandma hugs.

No comments: