Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spectacular Friday & Saturday

On Friday I worked, we were pretty busy, lots of snowbirds coming down now. In the evening we went to Bill and Eva's and had a real nice dinner of all of her leftovers and we brought ours and we had a real feast. We sat and talked. He has a "Man Cave" in his garage so the guys sat out there and drank their beer, we sat on the screened in porch. She is from Germany and sometimes I think Aunt Susie is in the same room with us.
Today it was simply gorgeous out, 80 degrees, sunny with a slight breeze. Of course, I woke up feeling a little dizzy. But we went golfing with the neighborhood gang anyways. I didn't hit them very long today but I did make a beautiful birdie putt. It even surprised me!!!
Tonight we just sat home and watched TV. We need some down time....tomorrow is another day...

No comments: