Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dancing Fools

On Monday I worked and I thought I might get off early but no such luck. I was stuck there until the very end.
In the evening we had tickets to go to Katie Belle's again to see the Donna Moore and Dunning Shaw show. Eight of us went and it was a real hoot. Everyone was dancing, even Bud. We were entertained to the max and then when it was over we went outside to the square and danced some more. Rocky and the Rollers were there and they play all the wonderful old Rock and Rock songs we grew up with. Dave and Rod were feeling no pain and they were even dancing with strangers. I laughed so much my face hurt. It was an evening to remember that is for sure.
Today Pam and I went to the pool for a few hours and tonight we went to Sumpter Landing to do a few line dances. Then we shopped a little, and then Rod took us to see all the Christmas lights. So again I am tired and ready to call it a night.

No comments: