Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Golf Clubs

I worked on Monday so today I had a free day. So we rode the golfcart over to WalMart and on the way there they have a new golf store. So of course, we had to stop. I was looking for a new driver since I drove over my old one and ruined it. To make a long story short we both got new sets of golf clubs. We have always had really old ones, garage sale ones, just to get by. So now we each have a full set, all matching.
We golfed today with Bill and Eva at El Santiago. The new golf clubs worked great. I got my first ever par. After golfing we went to Denny's and had a bite. We had coupons from the Ohio Club. The food was so-so, service was bad....
Please excuse my last blog. I just re-read it and it has several errors. That's what happens when you hurry.
It was drop dead gorgeous out today, just right for golfing, not too hot, not too cold. It is truly beautiful here in the Villages.

No comments: