Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a Busy Two Weeks We Have Had

I haven't written because I just couldn't fit it in. I tried on the last post and for some strange reason, I tried to continue and it wouldn't let me so I was tired and just gave up. Now I can't remember all the fun things we did. But I learned one thing, I can't work all day and then go play golf. Way too much for me. We sure had a great time when Pam and Dave were here and it would have even been better if we hadn't had the worst weather we have had in four years. Pam and Dave were satisfied though, much better than Toledo. Pam would have done a lot more fun things if she didn't have that boot on her foot. But we were gone from morning to night. My wonderful friends just included them in everything and they had a blast. Dave said he had to go home and rest. They left yesterday at 5 a.m. and then I went to work. In the evening we had our shuffleboard Christmas party. This morning I had my digital scrapbooking club meeting and they asked me to be in a commercial for the Villages. We had to take about ten takes before we got it right. Now I know what movie stars go through. Ha Ha. I am anxious to see it. It should be running on the Villages TV station in January. Then we went to do some errands, went to the grocery store and now I am resting. I am not going to do one thing. Tomorrow is another day....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You need to find the commercial online and send it to me...Aunt Judy is going to be famous! lol