Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beautiful Days in The Villages

Friday I spent the day working, my helper didn't show, what's new? So I had to stay until three p.m. which didn't make me happy. In the evening Pam and Rod brought over dinner and we just sat and talked after a very good dinner of homemade spagetti and sausage.
This morning I golfed with Mike Lawson, our neighbor, as Bud could not go. We golfed Briarwood, out by Nancy Lopez's golf course. The gang went to Nancy Lopeze's restruant for lunch but we didn't go as Mike had to hurry and get home for an open house. Bud and I went to the flea market when I got home to get a car phone charger and phone cases. They are so much cheaper there than at the Verizon Store. Tonight Jane made us a meatloaf dinner and then we went to Sumter Landing to see the "Stepfather". It was pretty good, quite scary. Now I have to get ready to go to work tomorrow. It was 91 degrees and sunshine when we left for the movies.
Bud is feeling pretty good, just bored staying in the house and sitting. His incision looks good and he hasn't taken any pain pills.

No comments: