Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No Surgery Today

Bud didn't have his surgery today. We were all ready to go to the hospital and they called and said he had an uruinary infection and he has to take antibiotics and re-schedule. I was not a happy camper. Why didn't they let us know before this morning. We were all set, so I guess we will have to wait again. Do you think this will ever be over?
So we went shopping and then I went to the pool. It soothes my nerves and keeps my blood pressure down.
Tonight we are leftovers and are just watching NCIS. Tomorrow we will be having company for dinner and we have an appointment at Lowe's for Pam's cupboards at 8:30 a.m.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That stinks! I think they DEFINITELY should have let you know before the morning of the surgery. Keep us posted on when the new surgery date is.