Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday & Saturday

On Friday I worked and we were very busy. After work I went to Crisper's to meet all my friends from "Talk of the Villages" web site. We talk back and forth and this gives us a chance to meet and see who we are talking to. Then we met Kathy from Lowe's to go over Pam's kitchen cupboards again. We ate dinner and I crashed...
This morning I golfed with the neighborhood at Pimlico. Ray Manco subbed for Bud and we had a nice time. Everyone thought I had brought a ringer. He did very well.
At two o'clock Jim Weston from the digital scrapbooking club came and helped me with some computer questions. He left and I changed clothes and we met friends and went to Spanish Springs to see "Law Abiding Citizen" It was a great movie, full of suspense and you know it was good when the audience is screaming. Then we went to Naples Italian restrauant for dinner and now I am going to sit down and rest....

No comments: