Monday, October 5, 2009

Beautiful Weather in the Villages

Saturday was just a beautiful day. Anna and I went to Katie Bell's in the afternoon to see the talent competition and the singers were great. In the afternoon we watched football and then met Anna and Bill at the hot tub and pool. The weather was so warm and the moon was full. It was just lovely.
On Sunday I worked and we were busy but we have been lots busier. It was good to see all of my regulars.Bud went to Bills and put up his motion detector light. Sunday night we just kind of vegged out.
Monday I worked. It started out slow and then it exploded. Lots of big golf groups and hen parties. I was pooped when I got home. I told Bud, "Did I say I missed working?" My feet and legs tell a different story. Since Bud fixed Bill's light, Bill came over and washed all my windows outside and Bud did the inside. I thought that was really nice of him. He is getting jobs all over the Villages.
Tonight Jim and Jane came over and we ate ice cream and made plans for the winter. We have all kinds of things planned. Jane is going to be my golf partner on Saturday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You already have your winter planned out?! WOW! Our winter may include cheerleading, we'll find out at the end of the month at our meeting.