Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Festivities in The Villages

Friday I worked, pretty busy. By four o'clock we were at the square to watch the October Fest parade. I took some pictures but a lot of them are fuzzy, I don't know what the problem was. Then eight of us went to Giovanni's to eat dinner. I had the best brushetta and meatballs. After that we went to Rod and Pam's to have a drink of Apple Pie. It is so good, I even can drink it.
This morning I golfed with the neighborhood and Bernie was my partner. My lucky streak is still going as our team won the money and I also got closest to the pin. That is first time I ever won that. Then I found out we won last week also,(we had to leave right away),so I got more money for that. I came home and rested for a bit and then we went for a long drive to a fish restaurant on the river, called Stumpknockers. It is kind of a cute place and food was good. After that we came back to the Villages and went to the square to see all the costumes. Some people are so creative. Now I am home and I am not going to do anything. When I finish this I am logging off and getting in my chair.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had some apple pie drink last night too! Yummy stuff!