Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Days Off

I spent Wednesday morning at Lowe's ordering Pam's kitchen cupboards, then off to Wal-Mart for groceries. I made a roast, potatoes and carrots for dinner. Our good friends are back from Ohio and they came to dinner.
At Walmart I found some honey crisp apples and they were so good but I guess they didn't agree with me as I got one of my famous bubbles and it happened right before I was to go to shuffleboard today. So I went but I didn't feel well at all. We got rained out any way. It really poured this afternoon. Tonight I played night golf with the Michigan Club, Ray subbed for Bud. Well, I came in first place and won $25.00. Rod got $10 for closest to the pin, Pam came in second place and won $10 and Ray won $15. So we did okay. It was fun, it was a beautiful night out and about 80 degrees at 9 p.m.
Tomorrow it is back to work....

No comments: