Friday, October 9, 2009

How Hot Is It?

It is so hot outside that it almost makes you sick.It has set a record for the hottest October ever in central Florida. The air temperature was 105 degrees. In the morning I went to Fun Shine Bingo at Hilltop Pool, didn't win anything but it was fun. In the afternoon I played shuffleboard and it was so hot, I just lost my enthusiam. I could hardly wait for it to be over. In fact by the time I got home, I was too pooped to get dressed up and go to the Italian Parade. The parade starts at 4:45 and that is the hottest time of the day. I heard we missed a good one but I didn't want to get sick. So we just met friends and went to dinner and came home and collapsed. That was one long day.
Today I worked. Very busy but I had a good time. Most of my regulars are back for the season so it is nice to see them.
Tonight we went to our favorite store, Lowe's. Bud needed some thing for Pam's house and I just went along for the ride.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry but that heat sounds WONDERFUL! The heat is on up here, the electric blanket is on, and all our summer clothes are put away.