Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

It was extremely hot and humid today. Attended my first digital scrapbooking club for the season today. You sure learn alot of wonderful things. Marguerite and I went to lunch and had a nice chat.
When I got home Bud and I took the golf cart over to Spanish Springs and I had my nails done. Then we wanted to look at golf carts but they were closed so I said, "Let's go to Sweet Creams and get something for dinner." The grill was already closed down for the night so all we got was an ice cream cone. We were just leaving when Anna and Bill pulled up. So we went to their house and Bud hooked up her new printer and we watched our favorie TV show, NCIS. Now we are home and I am a little hungry, an ice cream cone just didn't do the trick.
At Spanish Springs they have turned the fountain water pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. These Villagers think of everything. it sure looked nice and was a nice gester. They have been having all kinds of fundraisers.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The pink fountain is a wonderful idea!