Friday, October 24, 2008

Bad Morning at the Kohn House

Bud woke up very early in lots of pain, couldn't lay down, couldn't sit down, couldn't stand. So I wanted to take him to hospital but he wanted just to go to doctor office so I called my boss at 5:30 a.m and told him I wouldn't be at work until I took care of Bud. We called the doctor when they opened and he said to come in at three. Bud's pain meds started to work so he told me to go to work so I went and they were in a real mess. It was raining and the Villages was having a state wide softball tournament so since they couldn't play they came to eat. Busy, Busy, Busy.
I told my boss I have to leave at 2:00 to take Bud to doctor so when we got there the doctor took x-rays of his back and said he was having muscle spasms and some inflammation. So we got more medicine and he told him to alternate heat and cold and go to the pool and hot tub.
This evening after the new meds took effect we went to the pool. It was simply beautiful there.
So now he is resting in his chair. I hope tonight is a better night.

No comments: