Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Italian American Parade

Today I got my computer fixed. A guy came right to the house and fixed it so now I can get my email and also put on more memory.
This afternoon we met Pam and Rod to watch the Italian American Parade. This parade is put on by the our Italian American Club and they have a parade at both Spanish Springs and Lake Sumper at the same time. Then we went to Margaritaville and I had my favorite Nassau Nuggets or as we call them "grouper balls". They are so good!!!
Then we listened to the bands and watched them dance. I am trying to put some pictures on for all of you but I can't seem to make them smaller and to go where I want them. I will keep trying.
It was 91 degrees when we left for the parade on the golf cart and just as the parade was ending it rained a little.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You and your groups! lol