Friday, October 17, 2008

Worked Way Too Hard Today

I am writing this even though I am too pooped to pop. We were so busy today and after about five hours my back started hurting. Then when I got home and tried to rest I got cramps in my legs. Bud is still limping around and I was walking around trying to get rid of my cramps and moaning. We make a great pair.
I cooked and we settled down to watch a movie I got for free at the library. It was called "Chuck & Larry". I am so glad I didn't pay to see it and I doubt very much if it will ever by on television (okay maybe on cable).It had some funny parts. I can just see my dad watching it.
One of our motorhome friends called and he is on his way down to his house in Florida in his motorhome and is parked at the Wal-Mart for the night near us. We are meeting him for breakfast in the morning.
Got a busy day planned for tomorrow.

No comments: