Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cool Tuesday & Wednesday

It was pretty cool here in the Villages today. It was the coldest weather ever in October in 50 years. The high today was only 73. It got pretty cold in the middle of the night but who cares, I'm in bed sleeping. Florida people act like the world is coming to an end if they have to put on a sweatshirt.
However, I went with my Red Hat group to "Wild Bill's Air Boat Rides" this morning. The sun was shining but it was a little nippy out there in the swamp going about 35 miles an hour over the open water. It was fun but one girl's hat blew off and got caught in the motor. Wild Bill wasn't too happy about that. Then we went over to Sandy's house and she fixed a nice luncheon for us all.
This morning Pam A. and I went to the new Aldi's and the new Kohl's store here in the Villages. Aldi's doesn't do much for me, not enough variety but Kohl's was very nice. Tonight I made fresh salsa and then me and Bud went down to Pam's house and trimmed her scrubs as the garbage man comes tomorrow.
Tonight we kind of just vegged out, he has to be at therapy at 7 a.m.

No comments: