Friday, October 10, 2008

Surgery is a Success

We were up an at the hospital at 5:45 a.m. this morning. Bud's surgery took about one hour and then he spent the rest of day with his leg wrapped with ice and in his lazy-boy.
I spent most of the day on the phone. I made Bud a nice dinner of ham, potatoes and Italian beans. During dinner I got one of my spells, a gas bubble that gets stuck in my chest. After I threw up I felt better but it really ruined my evening. It lasted about two hours and really makes you feel miserable.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be much better.

3 comments:

Solana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solana said...

sorry to hear you were sick Judy...but I am glad Buds surgery was successful

Hope he gets back to good real soon

Unknown said...

eabreeze03Hi Judy & Bud
Glad to hear Bud is on the mend.
Can't keep a good man down !!