Monday, October 20, 2008

Wacky Weekend

On Friday I worked, very hard I might add. About nine o'clock our good friend Dallas Eberth from our motorhome club called and said he was in his motorhome and stopped at the Wal-Mart on 441 for the night. So we agreed to pick him up for breakfast and so we took him to Bob Evans for breakfast and then for a little tour of the villages. Then we met the Mancos for coffee at Panara Bread around 11:30 a.m.
After we took Dallas back to his motorhome I went shopping and got two new bathing suits. At 5 p.m we met our friends Pam, Rod, Jim and Jane and went to Spanish Springs for the Cruise-In. They must have has about 200 cars on display. Then we ate at Bourbon Street. On a scale of 1-10 our dinner was about a four. Don't thing we'll be going back there anytime soon. Then we went back to Pam and Rod's to see their new floor. Looks really great. By the time we got home around 11 p.m. I was tired. It was a short night as I had to get up by 5:30 a.m. to go to work.
Work was absolutely crazy. I was totally exhausted when I got home. I was so busy I didn't even see that Marguerite and Ray were in the building. Sunday night we kind of just chilled. I was too pooped to even write on this blog.
Today I worked and it was busy but not overwhelming like yesterday. The day went pretty fast. When I got home the neighbors were here and then Dominic came over to see I would go to Bingo with him and Gloria. So I went, it was a good time but Gloria is the only one at our table that won anything. Tomorrow starts my three days off of work in a row, so I have lots of things planned.
The weather here is beautiful.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Enjoy your days off!